Dataprint Technology has been a manufacturer of quality imaging products for over twenty years.
Our main goal has always been to sell a quality product at an affordable price. Whether it’s compatible or remanufactured, all our mail machine supply products are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. You can be assured that when you purchase supplies from Dataprint, a dedicated team of professionals is standing behind the products.
Summary of Position:
Our Business Development and Marketing Internship Internship is an accelerated opportunity to experience a corporate setting, learn about the manufacturing industry, and be part of our entrepreneurial approach to business. The intern will contribute to all aspects of the group’s work including discovering insights and causalities found in underlying data, performing marketing tasks, and supporting the team via organizational and administrative tasks. This position will also provide the intern with hands-on, real-world learning experience; exposure to cutting-edge research and analytics; and an opportunity to work alongside senior staff. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience in business development and marketing, this is a great stepping stone and earns you real-world experience!
Interns will be exposed to a variety of projects and assignments throughout the course of their internship, in line with their educational goals and career interests. Some of these responsibilities, projects, and assignments are:
- Working on a variety of projects that will shape the client’s brand experience
- Working with the Marketing Manager and Director of Technology on tasks for clients
- Create content for blogs, websites, and marketing campaigns
- Aid in the execution and creation of marketing plans
- Assist the department staff with business development and client prospecting.
- Marketing Plan implementation and management
- Compliance related activities
- Analytics and Reporting
- Administrative Tasks
Candidates must possess the following skills and abilities;
- Highly functional computing and social media skills, with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to learn and adjust to various projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Design skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) are a plus
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting
- Strong attention to detail, and an eye for design and layout
- Ability to handle confidential and proprietary information
- Ability to take constructive criticism, channeling such feedback for positive professional growth
This is an unpaid internship.
All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or graduate school and be able to receive credit for their internship.
This position is on location in Queens, NY – Hours of operation are 9:00am – 5:30pm ET, Monday – Friday.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.