Dataprint Technology has been a manufacturer of quality imaging products for over twenty years.
Our main goal has always been to sell a quality product at an affordable price. Whether it’s compatible or remanufactured, all our mail machine supply products are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. You can be assured that when you purchase supplies from Dataprint, a dedicated team of professionals is standing behind the products.
Summary of Position:
Our Data Analyst Internship is an accelerated opportunity to experience a corporate setting, learn about the manufacturing industry, and be part of our entrepreneurial approach to business. The intern will contribute to all aspects of the group’s work including discovering insights and causalities found in underlying data, performing computational analyses, and supporting the team via organizational and administrative tasks. This position will also provide the intern with hands-on, real-world learning experience; exposure to cutting-edge research and analytics; and an opportunity to work alongside senior staff. If you are looking for an opportunity to gain experience in data analysis, this is a great stepping stone and earns you real world experience!
- Pull data from various software interfaces and prepare the data for statistical analysis and machine learning applications
- Collaborate with team members to discover insights and causalities found in underlying data
- Implement and compare advanced predictive modeling and statistical analysis methods
- Perform necessary computational analyses
- provide evidence to support recommendations
- Help to proofread and edit documents
- Assist with preparation of client presentations
- Communicate the methods and outcome of the analysis to audiences with diverse technical backgrounds
- Support the team via organizational and administrative tasks
- Must be junior/senior standing or a recent graduate in Computer Science, Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, or related field
- Must have the ability to interact with all levels of associates
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, etc.)
- Knowledge of C, C++, Python, or other programming language
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Eager to learn and contribute to the team
- Some exposure to advertising and any creative industry is highly preferred
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position is on location in Queens, NY – Hours of operation are 9:00am – 5:30pm ET, Monday – Friday.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.