Dataprint Technology has been a manufacturer of quality imaging products for over twenty years.
Our main goal has always been to sell a quality product at an affordable price. Whether it’s compatible or remanufactured, all our mail machine supply products are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications. You can be assured that when you purchase supplies from Dataprint, a dedicated team of professionals is standing behind the products.
Summary of Position:
We are seeking an engineering intern to facilitate the IntInk Cartridge Production process. The ideal candidate should have internship experience or some exposure with manual hand soldering of electronic boards, and soldering skills for both through-hole and surface mount components.
Moreover, the ideal candidate should have some exposure to soldering a stencil printer and is willing to work with hot rebar reflow equipment. Other equipment used includes Nordson CTech System Cflow; STS Shop Testor; Manncorp MC110 Stencil Printer.
• Assisting with the production line operation.
• Maintaining Quality Control.
• Adhering to safety and environmental rules.
• Reading and interpreting blueprints and drawings.
• Filling batches of ink for each specific product.
• Mixing batches of ink and making additions as directed.
• Reading and interpreting plant procedures and work instructions.
• Assisting with the performance of corrective maintenance.
• Performing preventive maintenance inspections and repairs.
• Performing general housekeeping.
• Feeding and/or placing items onto equipment for processing.
• Packaging and shipping finished products.
• Handling material and cargo.
• Measuring dimensions of work in process and finished goods.
• Marking parts for identification.
• Ensuring conformance to specifications.
• Currently working on completion of Bachelor’s or graduate degree in engineering related field
• High attention to detail; high conscientiousness
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Good math and communication skill
• Basic computer skills
The preferred candidate should have experience in:
This position will either be in our Queens office. – Hours of operation are 9:00am – 5:30pm ET, Monday – Friday.
Must have the ability to work in Woodside, Queens, 2 – 3 days per week.
This is an unpaid position.
You are eligible to receive school credit for this position.
A post-offer pre-employment drug screen, physical and background check are required.
Equal Opportunity Employer.